About this policy
DÉMÉNAGEMENTS DELACQUIS CONTINI is a company registered in France, under the company number (siret) 34368091400045, whose registered office is at the following address: 17 rue Ferdinand De Lesseps – 26000 VALENCE (France).
DÉMÉNAGEMENTS DELACQUIS CONTINI (“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to respecting and protecting your personal data and confidentiality. The personal information that you provide to us or that we collect (from the Website belonging to DÉMÉNAGEMENTS DELACQUIS CONTINI, or affiliated partners using our form) is treated with the utmost care.
Collected information and means of collection
To use our services, we collect your data. The data is collected by filling out a form on the website belonging to DÉMÉNAGEMENTS DELACQUIS CONTINI, or a partner site hosting our form. In addition, if you contact us by email, we may keep a copy of this exchange.
You will find below a list of information that can be stored to provide you the required service:
- Name and / or surname
- Telephone number and / or e-mail address
- Address of origin and destination
- Details of what you need to move
- Your geographic location (based on the IP address)
- Other relevant information you provide in order to provide the required services
Remarketing / Retargeting
DÉMÉNAGEMENTS DELACQUIS CONTINI could offer remarketing / retargeting services to advertise on third party websites (Google and Facebook included, but not only) to visitors on our website. This means that we announce to previous visitors who have not completed a task on our website. Please note that third party providers have their own privacy and cookie policies, and DÉMÉNAGEMENTS DELACQUIS CONTINI terms do not apply in this case. Be sure to read their privacy policies carefully as well, in case of any doubts.
Cookies and similar technologies
We will use your personal information as follows:
- DÉMÉNAGEMENTS DELACQUIS CONTINI may contact you by email, telephone or any other online service to verify your data and details, all in order to provide you with the best possible quote.
- In line with the service offered, we will transfer your personal details to the moving companies selected to meet your needs. They can contact you by email, telephone, SMS or any other means of communication.
- In order to know how your experience went, we will also invite you to send us your feedback, so that we can help and advise you. Obviously, this option remains optional.
- We may contact you by email or telephone with information which we consider useful for your needs.
We may share your information for the following reasons:
- To have a member of our team contact you to improve our services.
- If we are obliged to comply with legal constraints, that of applying our Terms of Obligation or protecting the property rights, integrity or safety of our users, our team or third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations in order to prevent fraud or false payments.
The information provided to us may be transferred to, or stored in, the database of member countries of the European Economic Area (EEA) as well as outside of it. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the EEA countries. If we are obliged to transfer your information, we will therefore ensure that it is protected with the same rigor as if it were transferred within the EEA.
By submitting your personal data, you authorize the transfer, storage and analysis of these. We will take the necessary time to ensure that your data is treated in accordance with our privacy policies. Unfortunately, data transfer over the internet is not always completely secure. While we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information, so when transferring it, you accept the risks involved. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures to block unauthorized access.
You have the right to request that we delete all or part of the data that you provide us. You can, at any time, request access to the information we hold about yourself, via the form below.
Links to third party websites
From time to time, you will find on our website, links to the websites of our partners, sponsors or our collaborators. If you click on these links to access these websites, please be aware that they have their own usage policies and that we are not responsible for them. Please inquire about these before entering any personal information on these websites.
Changes in our Privacy Policies
Any changes to our privacy policies will be notified on this page. We therefore recommend that you consult the latter regularly. Thus, you will be fully aware of the possible changes in the way your data is collected, stored, used and protected.
DÉMÉNAGEMENTS DELACQUIS CONTINI wishes to be completely transparent regarding the way in which we use your data. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the form below.